Before Your Start Looking
Before you start looking for Connecticut real estate there are several things you can do to help prepare yourself for a smooth and most productive home search.
- “Must Have’s” - Things that you must have to even consider a home. If you absolutely, under no conditions, would consider a house without these items, they go in this category.
- “Should Have’s” – Things that you would prefer to find in your next house, but could make do without if there was a compelling reason.
- “Dream Items” – They don’t call it a dream home for nothing, what are some of the things you have always wanted in a house?
- Creating this list will help to formulate the things that are most important in your next home and will also help you to realize those things that maybe weren’t as important as you might have initially thought.
- You will find out what you can afford with the current interest rates
- You will find out what types of mortgage products are available
- You can target houses which fit your budget more accurately
- You won’t fall in love with a home only to find out it’s currently out of your reach
- For more information on Mortgages see our Mortgage Info.
Contact Ferrigno Realtors for more information on buying a home in Connecticut.