Size and Population
Willimantic covers about 4.5 miles and houses a population of about 18,000.
Windham Early Childhood Center
322 Prospect Street, Wilimantic, CT
Main Office: (860) 465-2627
Natchaug School (Grades K-5)
123 Jackson Street, Willimantic, CT
Main Office: (860) 465-2380
W.B. Sweeney School (Grades K-5)
60 Oak Hill Drive, Willimantic, CT
Main Office: (860) 465-2420
Windham Middle School (Grades 6-8)
123 Quarry Street, Willimantic, CT
Main Office: (860) 465-2350
Windham High School (Grades 9-12)
355 High Street, Willimantic, CT
Main Office: (860) 465-2460
· Chad Bromley (aka “Apathy”), rapper and producer, is from Willimantic
· Christopher Dodd, American lawyer, lobbyist, and Democratic Party politician who served as a United States Senator from Connecticut for a 30-year period ending with the 111th United States Congress, was born in Willimantic.
· Eileen Farrell (1920-2002), soprano opera and concert singer lived in Willimantic
· Jennifer Guthrie, actress, was born in Willimantic
· Skip Holtz, head coach of the University of South Florida football team, formerly coach of the Connecticut Huskies football team (1994-1998), was born in Willimantic
· James A. Kowalski, prominent Episcopal Church clergyman in New York City, was born in Willimantic
>>Official Website, Windham, CT
>>Windham Museums & Parks
Found something you love? Save your favorite Willimantic real estate when you register with us today, and you can receive updates when similar properties are posted. If you already have an account with us, sign in here.
Contact us to learn more about our listings and to schedule a showing.