Our mobile site is optimized for smaller screens.


MLS Quicksearch

Custom Search

63 Gates Farm RoadLebanon, CT 06249MLS Number G10217908

  • Price: $287,000The price has recently decreased
  • Est. Mortgage of $/month
PrintSave Favorite
Price Down Payment Interest Rate Years

Est. Mortgage: $/month

Federal 30-year interest rate: 4.03% last updated on 2017-07-13

This product uses the FRED® API but is not endorsed or certified by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.

  • 3Bedrooms
  • 3Bathroom
  • 2,346Square Feet
  • 6.09Acreage

6.09 acres of complete solitude located in cul de sac community. Solar panels installed in 2014, 32 panels are owned by seller, system designed to lower electric bill by 80%. Large Country Kitchen with Corian counters and Granite Island that features oversize cook-top and seats 4. Kitchen includes built-in 30” double ovens, bountiful cabinets and a walk-in pantry. Family Room has vaulted ceiling, is large enough for 8' pool table and features large window looks out to above ground pool with deck. First floor also includes open dining and living rooms with gas fireplace, 1/2 bath and room that would be great office or specialty room. Second floor includes Master Suite with full bath and walk in closet/dressing area, 2nd bath with whirlpool tub, 2 additional bedrooms with amble closet space. Unfinished full walk-out basement has been rough plumbed for a full bath and provides room for significant storage or future expansion. Additional features include hardwood floors throughout 85% of house, remaining 15% floors tiled, 19x10 and 16x14 Trex decks, hydro air, central air, central vacuum and new outdoor storage building. Enjoy being in the country but within 5 miles of ECSU, 12 miles to UCONN, 5 miles of 3 major chain grocery stores, mall, movie theater. 15 miles to Mohegan Sun, 19 miles to Foxwoods, 5 miles to Windham Community Hospital. 5 miles to Historic Lebanon Green, about 30 miles to Electric Boat and the New London area.

Listed by Geena B Becker of William Raveis Real Estate

Driving Directions

Your Local Office

Willimantic Office
15 Mansfield Ave
Willimantic CT, 06226

Office: 860-456-1554

Ask A Question

Call: Storrs Office 860-429-9351 Willimantic Office 860-456-1554 or send a message:

Do not fill in this field:

More Info

Basic Information

  • MLS NumberG10217908
  • StatusACT
  • List Price$287,000
  • Square Feet2,346
  • Virtual TourClick Here
  • Property TypeSingle Family For Sale
  • HoaNo
  • Lease purchaseNo


  • Acreage6.09
  • Lot DescriptionOn Cul-De-Sac, Secluded, Treed
  • Driveway TypePaved
  • Garages2
  • Parking Spaces0
  • FloodzoneNo
  • SwimmingpoolYes
  • Pool descriptionAbove Ground Pool


  • Waters ourcePrivate Well
  • Cooling SystemCentral Air
  • Hot water descriptionOil
  • Heating FuelOil, Solar, Wood
  • Fuel tank locationAbove Ground
  • Heat SystemHydro Air, Solar, Zoned
  • Septic approvalNo
  • Septic plan availableNo
  • Sewage systemSeptic

Tax Information

  • Assessed value$190,830
  • Milrate total28.9
  • Taxes$5,515
  • Tax YearJuly 2016-June 2017


  • StateCT
  • Zip06249
  • CountyNew London
  • Junior HighLebanon
  • Middle Junior High SchoolPBOE
  • Short SaleNo


  • Rooms7
  • Interior featuresCentral Vacuum, Auto Garage Door Opener, Open Floor Plan
  • Radon mitigation airNo
  • Radon mitigation waterNo


  • Exterior featuresDeck, Storage Building
  • Exterior sidingCedar


  • Appliances Included
    • Cook Top
    • Dishwasher
    • Disposal
    • Electric Cooktop
    • Microwave
    • Range Hood
    • Refrigerator
    • Wall Oven
  • Fha approvedNo
  • SubletableNo
  • Space is leasedNo
  • View Count29

School Information

  • Elementary SchoolLebanon
  • High SchoolLebanon


  • Laundry room locationLower Level


  • Full Bath2
  • Half Bath1
  • BasementWalk-out
  • Attic descriptionAccess Via Hatch
  • AtticYes
  • Bedrooms3
  • Bathroom3
  • Year Built1989
  • Property StyleColonial
  • Energy FeaturesActive Solar
  • Fireplaces1
  • Garage Parking InfoAttached Garage
  • Inlaw apartmentyNo

Information contained in this Smart MLS listing has been compiled from various sources, all of which may not be completely accurate. Smart MLS makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy of listing information. All information that influences a decision to purchase a listed property should be independently verified by the purchaser. Copyright 2017 Smart MLS, Inc. All rights reserved.

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:

Do not fill in this field:


Do not fill in this field: